Sunday, July 1, 2012

No Spikka Inglish .... hahahaha ... How to Prevent Alzheimer's.

 A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an
 animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at
 first , but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the
 following:

 "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come
  once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee
  twice. Then I come one lasta time."

 "You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly.

 " In this Country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex
  lives...... "
 "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a
  justta tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."


 I BET YOU READ THIS AGAIN!!!!

                                                              
                                  
This photo was taken in a Senior Center in Carrollton , TX . The course was


"How to Prevent Alzheimer's."


I I love it ...hihihi 

The Project of the Day was, "To keep your mind working,
try to create something from memory."
It brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger